Bella RaeLynn Gibbs - September 08, 2010
To Levi and Lindsey Gibbs of North Platte on Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Bella RaeLynn, weighing seven pounds, two ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Gunner.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Deb Gibbs of North platte. Maternal grandparents are Darwin and Denise Ehlers of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Barb Ehlers of Gothenburg, Jack and Louisa Schaeffer and Donna Gibbs, all of North Platte.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%