Bella RaeLynn Gibbs - September 08, 2010
To Levi and Lindsey Gibbs of North Platte on Tuesday, Aug. 31, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Bella RaeLynn, weighing seven pounds, two ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Gunner.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Deb Gibbs of North platte. Maternal grandparents are Darwin and Denise Ehlers of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Barb Ehlers of Gothenburg, Jack and Louisa Schaeffer and Donna Gibbs, all of North Platte.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite