Natalie Ann Hengen - September 08, 2010
To Dave and Della Hengen of Gothenburg on Thursday, Aug. 12, 2010, at Kearney, a daughter, Natalie Ann. She weighed eight pounds, eight ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Ronald and Betty Marlin of Gothenburg and Frank Hengen of Minden. Maternal grandparents are Clifford and Marilyn Brock and Burton and Linda Slack, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Lila Brooks of Cozad, Gloria Marlin and Hariet Oberg, both of Gothenburg.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates