Kamron Bryan Hecox - October 06, 2010
To Bryan and Michelle Hecox of Brady on Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kamron Bryan, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces, and was 19 and one-eighth inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kaitlyn.
Paternal grandparent is Steve Hecox of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparent is Norrene Anderson, also of Gothenburg.
- Warren carries Brady past Mullen Broncos
- County and communications company to negotiate on tower
- Swedes sail smoothly through O’Neill
- Swedes look to regain focus
- Climate change site offers ways to reduce costs to ag
- Lake Helen progress from the air
- Locker room makeover for art, computer classes
- Schaben finds a fit in auto body class