Jarett Steven Carlson - January 05, 2011
To Jonathan and Chelsea Carlson of Callaway on Wednesday, Dec. 22, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Jarett Steven, weighing seven pounds, 13 ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Jayden and Jaxson.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Char Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tom and Linda Walter of Lincoln.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500