Emily Rae Cardenas - January 12, 2011
To Wendy Cardenas of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 3, 2011, Gothenburg Memorial Hospital’s New Year baby, a daughter, Emily Rae, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by five sisters, Erica, Heather, Paula, Mary and Annette.
Grandparents are Marvin and Bonnie Howell of Maxwell.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together