Samuel Jonathon Biers - February 09, 2011
To Terry and Eva Biers of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Samuel Jonathon, weighing eight pounds, eight ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Noah, and a sister, Evanjeline.
Paternal grandparents are Jerry and Alice Biers of Sturgis, SD.
Maternal grandparents are Steve and Kathy Kveene of Rapid City, SD.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates