Kyle Andrew Fecht - February 09, 2011
To Zach and Trenda Fecht of Ashby on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kyle Andrew, weighing nine pounds, six and one-half ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Grady.
Paternal grandparents are Hal and Kendra Fecht of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tim and Teckla Naab of Antioch.
Great-grandparents include Bethel Naab of Taylor, Bernadine Fecht and Bob and Marj Plank, all of Gothenburg.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23