Kyle Andrew Fecht - February 09, 2011
To Zach and Trenda Fecht of Ashby on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kyle Andrew, weighing nine pounds, six and one-half ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Grady.
Paternal grandparents are Hal and Kendra Fecht of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tim and Teckla Naab of Antioch.
Great-grandparents include Bethel Naab of Taylor, Bernadine Fecht and Bob and Marj Plank, all of Gothenburg.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog