Archer Henry Montgomery Moore - June 15, 2011
To Matt and Karen (Montgomery) Moore of Kansas City, MO, on Monday, May 2, 2011, at Kansas City, a son, Archer Henry. He weighed seven pounds, six ounces, and was 19 inches in length.
Grandparents are Ed and Carolyn Montgomery of Kimball, and Steve and Linda Moore of Memphis, TN.
Great-grandmothers include Trudy Greene of Gothenburg and Phyllis Bullington of Callaway.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president