Braelynne Nichole Smith - July 20, 2011
To Jessica Smith of Gothenburg on Saturday, July 9, 2011, at the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Braelynne Nichole, weighing eight pounds. She was welcomed home by a brother, Clayton.
Grandparents are Farren and Brenda Stombaugh of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Larry and Janice Johnson and Clyde and LaVeda Stombaugh, all of Cozad.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some