Gared Christopher Sabin - July 27, 2011
To Charlie and Crystal Sabin of Gothenburg on Tuesday, July 19, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Gared Christopher, weighing seven pounds, 11 ounces. He was welcomed home by sisters, Erica and Ava.
Paternal grandparents are Chuck and Lisa Sabin of Cozad, and Brenda Skinner of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparent is Cindy Williams of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Claude and Judy Slack and Marilyn Cheever, all of Gothenburg, and Dan and Marilyn Sabin of Lexington.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite