William Michael Sellers - August 03, 2011
To Michael Sellers and Nicole Thomalla of Gothenburg on Thursday, July 28, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, William Michael, weighing six pounds, eight ounces. He was welcomed home by sisters, Morgan, Victoria and Bridget.
Paternal grandparents are Lynn and Cindy Sellers of Inman. Maternal grandmother is Rita Thomalla of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Esther Sellers of Maywood and Dale and Lola McNickle of North Platte.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC