Evelyn May Koch - September 28, 2011
To Brandon and Lyndee Koch of Gothenburg on Friday, Sept. 9, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Evelyn May, weighing eight pounds, two and one-half ounces, and was 20.5 inches in length.
Grandparents are Loren and Mary Koch and Neil and Chantelle Krepcik, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Virginia Mahr of Sidney, Cecil Krepcik of Farnam, and Darold Ostendorf of Gothenburg.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates