Daniel Scott Isaiah Morris - October 12, 2011
To Leon and Belinda Morris of Maxwell on Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Daniel Scott Isaiah, weighing eight pounds, one-half ounce. He was welcomed home by brothers, Troyce, Kyle and Sean Thomas, and sisters, Candi Jo and Lacy Buckley, and the late Lindsay Morris.
Paternal grandparents are Howard “Shorty” and Ardith Morris of McCook, deceased.
Maternal grandparents are Don and Lorraine Bade of North Platte.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some