Conner Sanders - April 11, 2012
To Blake Sanders and Melissa McPeak of Cozad on Monday, April 2, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Conner Sanders, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Raiden Heuck, and a sister, Latasha Heuck.
Paternal grandparents are Gordon Sanders of Cozad, Cindy Folkers of Gothenburg, and Shane and Sherri Aden, also of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Dan and Lori McPeak of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Margaret Wid of North Platte, Ray and Geri Groenewold of Farnam, Pete and Laura Sanders of Cozad and Linda Heald of Barstow, CA.
- McCoy: Livelihoods make him different
- Eagles knock off Broncos, 50-44
- Swedes ice-cold in loss to Hershey
- Swedes wrestle well at Cozad Invitational
- Red Raiders take down Swedes wrestlers in dual
- Shopko foundation launches ‘Help Us Give Back’ program
- Area News Digest
- USDA farm storage loans are available