Conner Sanders - April 11, 2012
To Blake Sanders and Melissa McPeak of Cozad on Monday, April 2, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Conner Sanders, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Raiden Heuck, and a sister, Latasha Heuck.
Paternal grandparents are Gordon Sanders of Cozad, Cindy Folkers of Gothenburg, and Shane and Sherri Aden, also of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Dan and Lori McPeak of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Margaret Wid of North Platte, Ray and Geri Groenewold of Farnam, Pete and Laura Sanders of Cozad and Linda Heald of Barstow, CA.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.