Scottlynn Annette Myers - April 11, 2012
To James “Jim” and Buddi Myers of Farnam on Friday, April 6, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Scottlynn Annette, weighing five pounds, five ounces, and was 18 and one-half inches in length. She was welcome home by a brother, Austin, and sisters, Amber Kenney, Madison and Mercedes Pierce.
Paternal grandparents are William and Annette Bilslend of Cozad and Edward Myers of Kearney. Maternal grandparents are Clayton and Connie Earll of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Dorthy and Stan Anders and the late Inez Schleeman of Farnam, Emma Walters of Lexington and the late Buck and Elaine Myers.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates