Anthony Cheetsos - March 21, 2012
To Nathan and Emily (Volkmer) Cheetsos of Manhattan, KS, Wednesday, March 21, 2012, a son, Anthony Rudolph. He weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces. He is welcomed by his sister, Aubrey, age 3.
Paternal grandparents are Dave and Carol Cheetsos of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Randy and Jennifer Volkmer of Kearney, NE.
Maternal great grandparents are J. Les and Lorraine Volkmer of Kimball, NE.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates