Audric James Carlson - April 20, 2012
James and Taylan Carlson of Arnold announce the arrival of their son, Audric James, born Friday, April 20, 2012 at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, weighing seven pounds, 5 ounces, and was 20.5 inches in length.He was welcomed home by sisters Amaiya and Adalyn.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Youl and Callie Brown of Milliken, CO.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500