Jakobe Cole Carlson - May 05, 2012
Jonathan and Chelsea Carlson of Callaway announce the arrival of their son, Jakobe Cole, born Saturday, May 5, 2012 at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, weighing six pounds, 15 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers Jayden, Jaxson and Jarett.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tom and Linda Walter of Lincoln.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout