Meyer Bradley Kinnan - July 11, 2012
To Justin and Sheena (Sturgeon) Kinnan of Cozad, on Sunday, July 1, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Meyer Bradley, weighing nine pounds, three ounces, and 22 inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Doug and Tami Sturgeon of Cozad. Paternal grandparents are Lane and Cindy Kinnan, also of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Sturgeon of Farnam, Leland and Gloria Messersmith, Don and Jane Kinnan and Jim Hunke, all of Cozad.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action