Meyer Bradley Kinnan - July 11, 2012
To Justin and Sheena (Sturgeon) Kinnan of Cozad, on Sunday, July 1, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Meyer Bradley, weighing nine pounds, three ounces, and 22 inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Doug and Tami Sturgeon of Cozad. Paternal grandparents are Lane and Cindy Kinnan, also of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Sturgeon of Farnam, Leland and Gloria Messersmith, Don and Jane Kinnan and Jim Hunke, all of Cozad.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together