Nathaniel Steven Gertsch - July 18, 2012
To Steven and Michelle Gertsch of North Platte on Friday, July 13, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Nathaniel Steven, weighing eight pounds. He was welcomed home by a sister, Melinda.
Paternal grandparents are Douglas and Marie Gertsch of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Robert and Susanna Mason, also of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Marion Gertsch of North Platte and Leona Mason of Woodburry, MN.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates