Milee Leafy Durner - September 19, 2012
To Austin and Myriah Durner of Cozad on Friday, Sept. 7, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Milee Leafy, weighing eight pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Monte, and a sister, Montana.
Paternal grandparents are Roger and Dee Durner of Gothenburg and Patty Durner of Scottsbluff.
Maternal grandparents are Gary and Norma Yeutter of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Merle and Evelyn Durner of Wellfleet and Rita Adams of Overton.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout