Landon Andrew Isackson - January 23, 2013
To Zane and Julie Isackson of Gothenburg on Thursday, Jan. 3, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Landon Andrew, weighing eight pounds, 14 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caleb.
Paternal grandparents are Randy and Dee Isackson of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Robynn and the late Brian Wood of Aurora, CO.
Great-grandparents include Richard and Maxine Isackson of Brady, Odessa Treat of Gothenburg, and Robert and Ella Mae Wood of Denver, CO.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet