Conner Ryan Gibson - February 06, 2013
To Duane and Fallon Gibson of Arnold on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Conner Ryan, weighing seven pounds, 14 and one-half ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Shane, and a sister, Kirsten.
Paternal grandparents are Rod and Carol Gibson of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Rick and Jody Bailey of Arnold.
Great-grandparents include Mary Ann Rosenquist of Geneva, Kay Bailey of Plattsmouth, and Mildred Hollibaugh of Eddyville.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair