Kinsley Rae Harnan - October 28, 2009
To Patrick and Dani Harnan of Gothenburg, on Monday, Oct. 19, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Kinsley Rae, weighing seven pounds, 12 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Jake.
Paternal grandparents are Pete and Shirley Harnan of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Dan and Sherry Johnson of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Robert and Reburta Wenze of Grand Island.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500