Brecken Gene Mathew Knust - April 03, 2013
To Brent and Ashley Knust of Tilden on Sunday, March 17, 2013, at Faith Regional Health Services in Norfolk, a son, Brecken Gene Mathew. He weighed eight pounds, one ounce.
Paternal grandparents are Gene and Theresa Knust of Petersburg.
Maternal grandparents are Mathew and Lisa Wilson of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Bob and Glenda Wilson, Roine and the late Norris Ecklund, all of Gothenburg, Wilbur and Eleanor Rakow of Neligh, and Steve and Patricia Grosserode of Lincoln.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates