Matthew Donald Gage Sydow - April 10, 2013
To Samantha Sydow of Gothenburg and Courtney Hemmenson of Kansas on Friday, March 22, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Matthew Donald Gage, weighing eight pounds, 11 ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Konner and Adam.
Grandparents include Brad and Jackie Widick of Gothenburg, Don Locklin and Susan Locklin of Texas, and Mr. and Mrs. Hemmenson of Kansas.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics