William Avery Taylor - October 28, 2009
To David and Anna Taylor of Cozad, on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, William Avery, weighing eight pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Devon, and a sister, Katherine.
Paternal grandparents are Howard and Cynthia Halbgewachs of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Kendall and Debbie Poe of Ratcliff, AR.
Great-grandparents include Harold and Edith Halbgewachs of Cozad, Gale and Johnnie Hill of Muskogee, OK, and Bobby and Ann Poe of Memphis, TN.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates