Karson James Walker - April 24, 2013
To Dustin and Torey Walker on Friday, April 5, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Karson James, weighing 10 pounds, five ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kaidence.
Grandparents are Chuck and Janice Walker, Cort and Kathy Bullock, Kim Bullock and Brian Policky.
Great-grandparents include Gene and Carol Shultz, Ron and Sandy Jobman and Thelma Bullock.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST