William Robert Jensen - April 24, 2013
To Rob and Patti (Krohn) Jensen of O’Neill on Monday, March 25, 2013, at Avera St. Anthony Hospital in O’Neill, a son, William Robert. He weighed eight pounds, seven and one-half ounces, and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Ron and Nancee Krohn of Albion, Barb Jensen of Broken Bow, and John and Judy Jensen of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Lola Heins of Gothenburg.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout