William Robert Jensen - April 24, 2013
To Rob and Patti (Krohn) Jensen of O’Neill on Monday, March 25, 2013, at Avera St. Anthony Hospital in O’Neill, a son, William Robert. He weighed eight pounds, seven and one-half ounces, and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Ron and Nancee Krohn of Albion, Barb Jensen of Broken Bow, and John and Judy Jensen of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Lola Heins of Gothenburg.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics