Kyler Jaymes Klein - July 03, 2013
To Travis and Rachel Klein of North Platte on Sunday, June 23, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Kyler Jaymes. He weighed seven pounds, 4.9 ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are Tom and Dawn Lydic of Maxwell, and Gary and Dianne Klein of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Dave and Carol Moench of Cheyenne, WY, Lois Meredith and Arlene Klein, both of Gothenburg, and Raymond Klein of North Platte.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney