Charlee LaRae Lindholm - July 10, 2013
To Alex Parker and Tracyjay Lindholm of Gothenburg on Thursday, June 27, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Charlee LaRae, weighing five pounds, five ounces, and was 18 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are Barbara Albertson of Cozad, Kevin McMichael of Holdrege, and Lisa and Jay Lindholm of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Carolyn Parker and Meryl McMichael of Gothenburg, Matt and Nancy Vickers of Arnold, Frank and Sheryl Davis of North Platte, and Roy and Kathy Bailey of Roscoe.
Great-great-grandparents are Ora McMichael of Farnam, Lou and Delores Shipley of North Platte and Tom and Jerda Vickers of Farnam.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout