Amos Dean Warner - August 07, 2013
To Caleb and Stephanie Warner of Gothenburg, on Friday, July 26, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Amos Dean, weighing seven pounds. He was welcomed home by a sister, Dakota.
Paternal grandparents are Lonnie and Sandy Warner of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Paul and Gerrie Smith of Florissant, CO.
Great-grandparents include Ben Warner and Alverda Cook, both of Gothenburg.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney