Kallie Grace Kincheloe - August 14, 2013
To Jesse and Katie Kincheloe of Gothenburg on Friday, July 26, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Kallie Grace, weighing 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and was 19½ inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carter.
Paternal grandparents are Barb Max of Maxwell and Theresa and Ray Gonzalez of Lexington. Maternal grandparents are Kris and Dr. Randy Strohmyer of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Darlene and Dwight Trautman of Johnson Lake and Grace Gray of Lexington.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar