Henley Bruce Fecht - August 28, 2013To Braxton and Taylor (Dorr) Fecht of North Platte on Saturday, Aug. 3, 2013, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Henley Bruce. He weighed seven pounds, nine ounces and was 18¾ inches in length.
Grandparents are Brian and Stephanie Dorr of North Platte, Tim Fecht of Gothenburg and Charlene Fecht of Bennington.
Great-grandparents include Jim and Carol Ziebell of Cozad, Duane Dorr of Page, and Bernadine Fecht of North Platte.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action