Nona Cathlene Lorea Viter - September 11, 2013To Wade and Kesha Viter of Gothenburg on Monday, Aug. 26, 2013, at North Platte, a daughter, Nona Cathlene Lorea, weighing 9 pounds, 5½ ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by two brothers, Hayden and Deklan.
Grandparents are Mike and Laurie Viter and Patty Callahan, all of Brady, and Joseph Karn of Hershey.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%