Ellexis LaRae Dority - September 18, 2013To Micah and Amanda (Mann) Dority of Omaha on Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013, at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, a daughter, Ellexis LaRae, weighing 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and was 18¾ inches in length.
Grandparents are Dan and Carolyn Dority of Newton, KS, and Jim and Jamie Mann of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Dave and Jody Mann and Paula Rogers, all of Brady, Frances Smith of Heston, KS, and Norman Dority of Lincoln.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite