Reanna Kay Davis - September 16, 2009
To Duane and Jeaninne Davis of Brady on Monday, Aug. 31, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Reanna Kay, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Robin.
Paternal grandparents are June and Charlie Brown of Brady. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Kathy Hild, also of Brady.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite