Reanna Kay Davis - September 16, 2009
To Duane and Jeaninne Davis of Brady on Monday, Aug. 31, 2009, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Reanna Kay, weighing seven pounds, nine ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Robin.
Paternal grandparents are June and Charlie Brown of Brady. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Kathy Hild, also of Brady.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30