Ayva Jean & Piper Leigh Sturgeon - October 16, 2013To Tyler and Katie Sturgeon of Broken Bow on Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, twin daughters, Ayva Jean, weighing 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and Piper Leigh, weighing 5 pounds, 8 ounces.
Grandparents are Eric and Pam Standage and Doug and Tami Sturgeon, all of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Sturgeon of Farnam, Leland and Gloria Messersmith and Evelyn Peterson, all of Cozad.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president