Asher Shane Logemann - November 13, 2013To Marc and Molly (Trimble) Logemann of Washington, NE, on Monday, Aug. 5, 2013, at the Bellevue Medical Center, a son, Asher Shane, weighing 8 pounds, 5 ounces, and was 20½ inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Schuyler and Ryder.
Maternal grandparents are Wally and Sally Trimble of Gothenburg.
Paternal grandparents include Merlin and Marjorie Reith of Omaha, and Dale and Jeanie Logemann of Bancroft.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.