Jayden Taylor Vollbrecht - December 11, 2013To Jeremy Vollbrecht and Amanda Bodfield, both of Gothenburg, on Sunday, Nov. 24, 2013, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jayden Taylor. He weighed 8 pounds, 7½ ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Randy Griffis of Gothenburg and Kent Vollbrecht of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Kevin Bodfield of Gothenburg and Teresa Stevens of Holdrege.
Great-grandparents include Lois Meredith, Carl and Rita Nelson and Velma Underwood, all of Gothenburg, and Wayne Vollbrecht of North Platte.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action