Emilia "Emmie" Jo Peyton - December 18, 2013To Reece Peyton, formerly of Gothenburg, and Megan Simmons of Kearney, on Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Emilia “Emmie” Jo, weighing 9 pounds, 14 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ellie.
Paternal grandparents are Mark and Cindy Peyton of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Steven and Peggy Simmons of Kearney.
Great-grandmothers include Lois Baalhorn of Cozad and Mary Peyton of Gothenburg.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State