Emilia "Emmie" Jo Peyton - December 18, 2013To Reece Peyton, formerly of Gothenburg, and Megan Simmons of Kearney, on Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Emilia “Emmie” Jo, weighing 9 pounds, 14 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ellie.
Paternal grandparents are Mark and Cindy Peyton of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Steven and Peggy Simmons of Kearney.
Great-grandmothers include Lois Baalhorn of Cozad and Mary Peyton of Gothenburg.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested