Emilia "Emmie" Jo Peyton - December 18, 2013To Reece Peyton, formerly of Gothenburg, and Megan Simmons of Kearney, on Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Emilia “Emmie” Jo, weighing 9 pounds, 14 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ellie.
Paternal grandparents are Mark and Cindy Peyton of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Steven and Peggy Simmons of Kearney.
Great-grandmothers include Lois Baalhorn of Cozad and Mary Peyton of Gothenburg.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout