Emilia "Emmie" Jo Peyton - December 18, 2013To Reece Peyton, formerly of Gothenburg, and Megan Simmons of Kearney, on Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a daughter, Emilia “Emmie” Jo, weighing 9 pounds, 14 ounces, and was 21 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Ellie.
Paternal grandparents are Mark and Cindy Peyton of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Steven and Peggy Simmons of Kearney.
Great-grandmothers include Lois Baalhorn of Cozad and Mary Peyton of Gothenburg.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together