Breckn Lynn Doggett - January 08, 2014To Rodney and MaKayla Doggett of Stapleton on Thursday, Jan. 2, 2014, first baby of the New Year born at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Breckn Lynn, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Dawson, and sisters, Taylar and Olivia.
Paternal grandparents are Ron and Denise Doggett of Gering. Maternal grandparents are Bruce and Jean Waldo of Chambers.
Great-grandparents include Phyllis Waldo of O’Neill, Shirley and Orrin Helgeland of Burwell and Bob and Pat Doggett of Lakeside.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some