Weston Dean McMichael - January 22, 2014To Aaron McMichael and Lexine Smallfoot of Arnold on Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center, a son, Weston Dean, weighing 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Conagher and Wacey.
Paternal grandparents are Gregg and Sherri McMichael of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparent is Tannette Griess-Martin, also of Gothenburg, and the late Gary Smallfoot.
Great-grandparents include Richard and Pauline Edson of Gothenburg, Marvin and Merril Jane McMichael of Lincoln, Juanita Smallfoot of Gothenburg and Bob Hanna of Grand island.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins