Trayven Eugene Converse - January 22, 2014To Justin and Jynai Converse of Gothenburg on Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Trayven Eugene. He weighed 8 pounds, 15.5 ounces.
Paternal grandparents are David and Shelly Converse of Lexington. Maternal grandparents are John and Linda Zimmerman of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Carl and Patsy Lowry of Lexington, and Dave and Carrie Converse of Mitchell.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action