Trayven Eugene Converse - January 22, 2014To Justin and Jynai Converse of Gothenburg on Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Trayven Eugene. He weighed 8 pounds, 15.5 ounces.
Paternal grandparents are David and Shelly Converse of Lexington. Maternal grandparents are John and Linda Zimmerman of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Carl and Patsy Lowry of Lexington, and Dave and Carrie Converse of Mitchell.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates