Brooklynn Marie Coats - February 05, 2014To Justin and Christina Coats of Grant on Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Brooklynn Marie, weighing 6 pounds, 4 ounces. She was welcomed home by brothers, Hunter and Carson, and sisters, Alyssa and Emily.
Paternal grandparents are Roland and Virginia Coats of Grant. Maternal grandparents are Raymond and Marsha Walrod of Wallace, and Dennis and Janiell Olson of Grant.
Great-grandparents include Lola Otte of Gordon and Harold and Francis Olson of Grant.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some