Jase Alan Adams - February 26, 2014To Blake Adams and Skylar Miller of Cozad on Monday, Feb. 17, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jase Alan Adams, weighing 8 pounds, 8½ ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Brently Wilson.
Paternal grandparents are Knox and Sheila Adams of Grand Island. Maternal grandparents are David Miller and Pam Slack of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Dan and Marilyn Sabin of Lexington.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly