Jase Alan Adams - February 26, 2014To Blake Adams and Skylar Miller of Cozad on Monday, Feb. 17, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jase Alan Adams, weighing 8 pounds, 8½ ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Brently Wilson.
Paternal grandparents are Knox and Sheila Adams of Grand Island. Maternal grandparents are David Miller and Pam Slack of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Dan and Marilyn Sabin of Lexington.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30