Kearson Karter Putnam - March 05, 2014To Mike and Melissa Putnam of North Platte on Monday, Feb. 24, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kearson Karter, weighing 8 pounds, 8½ ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kyson, and a sister, McKenzie.
Paternal grandparents are Joe Putnam of Cambridge and Angie Head of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Randy and Dianna Brown of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Betty Davis and Lillian Brown, both of McCook, Doug Bowden and Casey and Wilma Putnam, all of Cozad.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair