Kearson Karter Putnam - March 05, 2014To Mike and Melissa Putnam of North Platte on Monday, Feb. 24, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kearson Karter, weighing 8 pounds, 8½ ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kyson, and a sister, McKenzie.
Paternal grandparents are Joe Putnam of Cambridge and Angie Head of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Randy and Dianna Brown of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Betty Davis and Lillian Brown, both of McCook, Doug Bowden and Casey and Wilma Putnam, all of Cozad.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite