GeorgeJayna AnnMarie Potter - March 05, 2014To Jason and Margaret Potter of Cambridge on Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, GeorgeJayna AnnMarie, weighing 5 pounds, 4½ ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Quade.
Paternal grandparents are Paul and Gail Johnson of Stockville. Maternal grandparents are Jim and Kristy Opela of Stapleton.
Great-grandparents include Norm Taylor of Overton, Twila Johnson of Stockville, and Wally and Cece Allison of Stapleton.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair