Maren Elsie McLaughlin - March 26, 2014To Brandon and Lacey McLaughlin of Central City, on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings, a daughter, Maren Elsie, weighing 7.12 pounds, and was 21½ inches in length. She was welcomed home by siblings, Cash and Hadley.
Grandparents are Ike and Patty Miller of North Platte, and Dave and Janelle Farnstrom of Hebron.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady, Orva Hartley and Lloyd Farnstrom of Hebron.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500