Maren Elsie McLaughlin - March 26, 2014To Brandon and Lacey McLaughlin of Central City, on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings, a daughter, Maren Elsie, weighing 7.12 pounds, and was 21½ inches in length. She was welcomed home by siblings, Cash and Hadley.
Grandparents are Ike and Patty Miller of North Platte, and Dave and Janelle Farnstrom of Hebron.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady, Orva Hartley and Lloyd Farnstrom of Hebron.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics