Maren Elsie McLaughlin - March 26, 2014To Brandon and Lacey McLaughlin of Central City, on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings, a daughter, Maren Elsie, weighing 7.12 pounds, and was 21½ inches in length. She was welcomed home by siblings, Cash and Hadley.
Grandparents are Ike and Patty Miller of North Platte, and Dave and Janelle Farnstrom of Hebron.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady, Orva Hartley and Lloyd Farnstrom of Hebron.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates