Maren Elsie McLaughlin - March 26, 2014To Brandon and Lacey McLaughlin of Central City, on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings, a daughter, Maren Elsie, weighing 7.12 pounds, and was 21½ inches in length. She was welcomed home by siblings, Cash and Hadley.
Grandparents are Ike and Patty Miller of North Platte, and Dave and Janelle Farnstrom of Hebron.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady, Orva Hartley and Lloyd Farnstrom of Hebron.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC