Cainan Ortiz Chavez - December 31, 1969To Elio and Jennifer Chavez of Hastings on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings, a son, Cainan Ortiz, weighing 9.7 pounds, and was 21¼ inches in length. He was welcomed home by siblings, Titan, Jezlyn and Emmalyn.
Grandparents are Rick and Joyce Buhlke of Juniata, Maria Chavez and Zeferino Fontes of Mexico.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady, and Mary Beth Buhlke of Hastings.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates