Cainan Ortiz Chavez - December 31, 1969To Elio and Jennifer Chavez of Hastings on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings, a son, Cainan Ortiz, weighing 9.7 pounds, and was 21¼ inches in length. He was welcomed home by siblings, Titan, Jezlyn and Emmalyn.
Grandparents are Rick and Joyce Buhlke of Juniata, Maria Chavez and Zeferino Fontes of Mexico.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady, and Mary Beth Buhlke of Hastings.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together