Cainan Ortiz Chavez - December 31, 1969To Elio and Jennifer Chavez of Hastings on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings, a son, Cainan Ortiz, weighing 9.7 pounds, and was 21¼ inches in length. He was welcomed home by siblings, Titan, Jezlyn and Emmalyn.
Grandparents are Rick and Joyce Buhlke of Juniata, Maria Chavez and Zeferino Fontes of Mexico.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady, and Mary Beth Buhlke of Hastings.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair