Cainan Ortiz Chavez - December 31, 1969To Elio and Jennifer Chavez of Hastings on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings, a son, Cainan Ortiz, weighing 9.7 pounds, and was 21¼ inches in length. He was welcomed home by siblings, Titan, Jezlyn and Emmalyn.
Grandparents are Rick and Joyce Buhlke of Juniata, Maria Chavez and Zeferino Fontes of Mexico.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady, and Mary Beth Buhlke of Hastings.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout