Cainan Ortiz Chavez - December 31, 1969To Elio and Jennifer Chavez of Hastings on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings, a son, Cainan Ortiz, weighing 9.7 pounds, and was 21¼ inches in length. He was welcomed home by siblings, Titan, Jezlyn and Emmalyn.
Grandparents are Rick and Joyce Buhlke of Juniata, Maria Chavez and Zeferino Fontes of Mexico.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Ardith Clark of Brady, and Mary Beth Buhlke of Hastings.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney